Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Well, I had a real nice weekend.  Last night I was in Forrest with some extended family and had a real nice time, even got to sing some quartet with some of the guys that were there.  Today I was at my uncle and aunts in Tremont for Easter after being in Tremont for church.  Here are some photos from tonight, all of which have Amy, my cousin's little baby in them:

Amy Joy (it appears she has a military background!)
























Heather and Amy (Heather, just lean a little more to your right and it will be perfect!)

 Kasi, Amy, and I (Kasi said to be sure to put on here that we are COUSINS ;)

 Amy and I (pardon my terrible posture!)

 Jerey and Amy

Uncle Dan and Amy

Andrea and Amy

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I should have given you the picture you took of Aden on my camera to post on here! I'm sure all of your followers would be impressed!!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I like your scarf! :)