Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

One Month To Go!

Only one more month of school to go!  I cannot wait!  Today we had our lab exam.  It consisted of thirty histology questions, ten radiology questions, and forty anatomy questions.  The histology and radiology questions seemed pretty easy however the anatomy portion was another story.  There were times when  there were multiple answers that seemed like they would fit where the pin was poking (the pin identifies the structures of interest).  At that point, I just put one and hoped that was the one they were looking for.  It will be interesting to get my grade back.  Tonight and tomorrow will consist of studying for day 1 of our midterm exam which is Friday.  I am definitely not a fan of these intense weeks of studying! Oh well, only one more month and I will have completed my first year of veterinary school!

No comments: