Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

2 Weeks Done!

2 weeks of year 3 are already past!  I am enjoying 3rd year so far, the classes have continued to be quite interesting.  Last night, I went to a fundraiser for the Production Medicine Club where I ate my first (and second, third, fourth, and fifth) rocky mountain oyster.  If you don't know what these are, google it and you will see.  I have to say, they were quite good actually, tasting a lot like a chicken nugget.  They were cut up into smaller pieces, boiled, frozen, thawed, breaded, and fried in oil.  A nice healthy treat! ;)  Today is the pathology club's cookout from 12-3.   It's supposed to be about 90 today so will probably be slightly toasty.  Then, tonight I plan on going to a singing and then off to Gramp and Grams in Tremont for the night and day tomorrow.  Hope everyone has/had a good weekend!

No comments: