Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

A Few More Pics

Here are a few pics that I just got today.  The first two are the group pictures from the Sunday School campout, courtesy of Sarah.


Tonight,, the pathology club had a fundraiser at El Toro, a Mexican restaurant here in Champaign.  20% of everyone's bill who had a flier from us was donated to our pathology club (of which I am president this year).  I took a few picture of different tables of students who came out to support us but am just posting the one of my friends and I that went together.  The pictures I took will probably be included in the annual report that our club has to send in every year.
For those of you who want to know who I study with, I study with the girl directly on my left, and also the girl directly across from her in the greenish shirt (middle on the right side).  We spend many hours together poring over notes in preparation for our exam.  I am very thankful that I have them to study with as they are good kids who have become very good friends of mine.

No comments: