Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Midterm Exam done!

Just this morning I took my midterm exam for first quarter.  It was 118 multiple choice questions covering anesthesiology, ophthalmology, neurology, small animal critical care, and theriogenology.  Some of the questions had extensive reading involved with them as a lot of questions presented a case for you and then you had to figure out a diagnosis or treatment.  I think I did alright, there were definitely some questions that I wasn't too sure on but hey, it's over now!

This weekend is study-free!  My friend Ben from Connecticut is flying out to visit today until Sunday.  We will be at the Sunday School camp-out tonight and then spend the day tomorrow together.  He leaves Sunday evening.  I am looking forward to a weekend full of enjoyable activities rather than studying!

No comments: