Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekend

This past weekend was busy but fun.  I spent the weekend at my cousins Heather and Andrea's place.  We sang a lot (Friday and Saturday night) and even did some shopping (yes I went, yes I bought something, yes I got a good deal on the things I bought).  Today we were in Congerville for church and then I headed to a weenie roast for potluck this evening.  Now, a crazy week begins.  Between all the extra time required of me for our first week of surgery, trying to keep up on studies with my study buddies and also tutoring a second year who's having some tough times with school, I have little room for anything else.  And then, Friday, I go straight from school  to the airport to fly home for my bother and cousin's baptisms!  Whew, I'm practically tired just thinking about all that!

No comments: