Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Catching Up

Last Friday was the last day of my rehabilitation rotation.  We worked with more dogs on the treadmills and such and thus ended the rotation.  I thoroughly enjoyed it!  This past weekend I spent in Sabetha Kansas for a wedding.  It was a really nice time and even got to see more people from home (yes, that means you Joan!).  Today is now my first day of classes.  Us first year vet students take histology, anatomy, physiology, neurobiology, and clinical correlations for the next seven weeks.  I am also taking a zoo medicine class as an elective.  Each week I will be in class for about 30 hours counting labs.  I have survived the first morning of lecture which is always good!  I had two fifty minute lectures on carbohydrate metabolism and another lecture on the cells of the nervous system.  Studying here I come!  I do have a pathology club picnic and bonfire which should be nice but I will have to get home and study after it!

No comments: