Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Week 8 Day 1

Well, today was a rough day.  I had an animal welfare lecture from 8-850 and then I was done for the day!  This week I have rehabilitation medicine however the tech who is in charge of the rotation is not in today so I don't have my rotation.  So I have almost the whole day off which is nice.  I plan on taking a few photos of school today so that you can have a glimpse of where I spend a lot of my time out here so keep checking for those photos coming soon. 
This past weekend I spent in Congerville, Illinois.  There was a gathering of single members from our church there.  There were folks from Iowa City, Lester, Oakville, Burlington, West Bend, and Bloomfield, Iowa, Washington, Fairbury, Congerville, Eureka, Champaign, and Belvidere, Illinois, Bluffton North, LaCrosse, Valparaiso, and Wolcott, Indiana, Bay City, Michigan, Akron, Ohio and Rockville, Connecticut there.  It was a nice time of meeting new people, eating good food, and singing together. 

No comments: