Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

My Fall Lecture Schedule

So, today I got my fall lecture schedule.  It is a day-by-day account of what I will be learning and when.  Looking at it makes me excited to start classes because I feel there is so much to learn.  I also realize that once I get into it, I will at times wish I was back on my clinical rotations.  If you would like to get a glimpse at what my schedule will look like starting two weeks from today until December click on the following link:

Fall '11 Lecture Schedule

In between all those classes will come hours and hours (and hours) of studying.  I will also be attending a "ZooMed, What's Your Diagnosis?" class on Mondays and Wednesdays from 5-6pm as an elective. 

Before I end this post I have to give credit to my sister who is much more computer savvy and whose computer program intelligence far surpasses mine.  She helped me to make it so I could get my schedule online so others could look at it.  She sure knows what she's doing!  Speaking of Heidi, if you are looking for another blog to follow, here's hers:

http://heidilynne19.blogspot.com/

Well, another blog without pictures (sorry Ashley!) but I just don't have any to share.  I am allowed to take pictures at school if I want to however I cannot post them on social media which I would consider a blog to be.  Well, now that I successfully wasted a good hour on my blog, I better go and attempt to get something else accomplished before its time to hit the hay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand.....but a few of some of the animals on campus would be neat to see. :)

-Ashley

Heidi B said...

It really wasn't that hard...it's called Google. I had never done it before myself :)