Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2-22

This week has, yet again, been cruising on by.  I have been really pushing to keep up on studying, although the two toughest days are tomorrow and Friday.  I have to say that it didn't give me any encouragement when I opened up the neurobiology powerpoint for tomorrow's 11-12 lecture and it was entitled: "Psychopharmacology: Chemical Neurotransmission"  Just the title sounds intense, I wonder what the lecture will be like!  Also, today our anatomy professor put up a couple tables of different arteries with names like cranial and caudal pancreaticoduodenal arteries which branch off the gastroduodenal artery and the cranial mesenteric artery and supply certain parts of the abdomen, and said "you have to know these" and "this is the part that [stinks] about vet school, you have to memorize stuff."  Thanks, Dr. Allender for your encouragement!  Tomorow morning is going to be a looooong morning with three straight hours of gastrointestinal physiology followed by the previously mentioned neurobiology lecture.  Well, I suppose I should hit the hay so I can attempt to stay awake during my exhilirating morning! 

No comments: