Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend/Quiz2

This past weekend was really nice.  I was in West Bend, Iowa for a friend's proving and baptism.  The only negative part of it was that I had to study on the ride out and the ride back.  Studying in the car like that really puts a damper on the trip but it was well worth it, I had a really nice time.  This morning we had our second quiz of the quarter.  I was feeling decent going through it until I came to the histology part.  The histo questions were quite difficult.  I would not be surprised if the quiz grade becomes my lowest grade so far, but we will see.  Everyone I talked to agreed that it was very difficult, some believe (including myself) that it was the toughest quiz/exam we've had so far.  Then, to top it off, we had an hour of liver drug metabolism and an hour of non-drug ways to modify animal behavior.  What an exciting morning!  This is our last week of class.  Next week we have our lab exam, palpation exam, and final exam and that will be the end of this quarter.  I will be glad to put another quarter behind me!  

No comments: