Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week 5

Five weeks of school have already passed this semester, where in the world does the time go?!  I have not received any grades from my midterm exam or lab exam so I'm patiently (sort of) waiting.  The week was relatively uneventful which is good.  In comparative anatomy this past Thursday we dissected pigeons and also an emu.  There was an emu in the refrigerator in the anatomy lab and since we were doing bird dissections we got to dissect it.  It was pretty neat seeing all the normal bird structures but a few times bigger.  We are doing the abdomen in our regular anatomy lab and most groups are already falling behind, including us.  There is just too much to do in the time they give us.  Oh well, thats just how it goes!  We have finally finished respiratory physiology in physiology which I am glad for.  Now, starting Monday, we will be doing gastrointestinal physiology.  Tomorrow my roommate and I are going to Bloomington for church and then heading to Goodfield for my great-aunt's visitation.  Then it will be back to Champaign to study some more, yippee!   

No comments: