Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

My New Position

I have just received notice that I have been elected as the Pathology Club First Year Representative.  I am excited about this opportunity to learn more about pathology and help host fundraisers, speakers, etc.  Although the poster that I had posted on here was never printed as it was just a joke, who knows, maybe it was a good luck charm! ;) 

I finally got internet at the apartment this morning so now its much more convenient for me to check my email, update my blog, research information, etc.  I am also having my first go as a host out here as I am having some of the young group (whoever did not go home this weekend) over tonight.  I am looking forward to that as well! I must say that I do enjoy Illinois although I definitely miss everyone back at home and am already looking forward to visiting home at Christmas.  If anyone is ever in this area let me know!

1 comment:

ALB said...

Congrats David on being elected :) See ya this weekend!