Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week 3 Day 2

Today started out with a lecture on "euthanasia and grief" which explained how to interact with clients who are putting animals down.  Then it was off to my imaging clinical where my group was lectured on the anatomy of the thorax, spine, and front limbs pertaining to x-rays.  After that, from 10-4, it was either helping with x-rays, ultrasounds or doing our online modules during our downtime.  I viewed a couple x-rays and then hooked up with my fourth year and helped hold a couple dogs for ultrasounds.  I then spent a couple hours working on my online modules and finished the day with rounds where we viewed x-rays, including one of a pregnant dachshund.  Tonight I will got to Champaign church however there is pizza night at church at 615pm before services so that should be fun.  Two more days 'til an extremely busy weekend in Tremont!

No comments: