Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 5

This week I have OneHealth, which is basically public health as well as vets and human doctors working together.  If today was any indication of the week to come (and I believe it was) it is going to be a long week.  Sitting around and talking about the difference between knowledge and learning and thinking for at least an hour is not my idea of a good time (or an educational experience for that matter).  And then having to write a "journal" about the most boring things, let's just say Friday afternoon will find me quite happy I must say.  Because it is such a boring rotation, I will not be providing day by day accounts of my experiences ("Yes!" some people say, "He acts like we're all really interested in what his life is like, always blabbing about everything that's going on in Illinois!") I will update my blog sometime later in the week or early next week as this weekend is (yet again) going to be a busy one. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's probably better to stay busy than to not have enough to do...

Richard Hany said...

Yea I guess that's not as fun as cutting open animals!;)